The LAPD has already launched an investigation. The FBI is looking into it. - LAPD
They are giving viruses too
If you search for these celebrities watch out, they are giving out viruses too. Cameron Diaz is the celebrity most likely to give you a computer virus. You have a one in ten chance of stumbling upon these sites. Here is a list of dangerous celebrities to research:
- Cameron Diaz - 19% of sites and screensavers were identified as malicious.
- Julia Roberts - 20% chance of downloading a photo or wallpaper burdened with malware.
- Jessica Biel - Last years Most Dangerous Celebrity to look up.
- Gisele Bundchen - Worlds highest paid supermodel, 15% results in spyware, malware or computer viruses.
- Brad Pitt - Files can put adware or spyware on your computer.
- Adriana Lima - Directs you to red-ranked sites.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt - Risky downloadable websites.
- Nicole Kidman - Take your chance if you want to but I wouldn't.
- Tom Cruise - After Knight and Day, he's trouble to look up.
- Heidi Klum - Cybercriminals used her to lure people to risky sites.
- Penelope Cruz - Be aware of red sites if you search for Penelope.
- Anna Paquin - Searching screensavers can lead you to tons of malware.
Image courtesy of [chanpipat] / FreeDigitalPhotos.net